donderdag 3 december 2009

High Hopes Challenge 55



I made a card for the High Hopes Challenge. This week they have a nice sketch. So I thought I'm going to make a card for this weeks challenge. You must make a card with a High Hopes image and this sketch from Jeanette:



I've used the image 'Timothy Tiger'. I really like him. It was a nice image to color.



The background from the white Nestabillitie is inked with Ranger Distress ink. First I cut the Nestabiltie with my Cuttlebug machine. Then I embossed the circle. At last I inked the circle when it was still in the die with a sponge.

The black flowers actually were white. Because I haven't any black flowers I inked the white ones with a sponge and black Colorbox ink. So I have black flowers now, hihi!



-stamp image from High Hopes colored with Derwent Coloursoft pencils
-designpaper 'Animal Kingdom' from Cricut
-Nestabilities Standard Circle Large and Large Classic Inverted Scalloped
-Cuttlebug embossing 'Tiny Bubbles' inked with black Colorbox ink
-Button tab made with a Quickutz die
-4 Prima flowers, 2 big brads and 3 pearls
-Distress Ink Walnut Stain

I hope you'll like it.

14 opmerkingen:

  1. Jeee wat een enige kaart, die tijger is heel tof!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. nou die heb je weer reuze leuk gemaakt!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Echt een heel mooi kaartje en de tijger is zo lief!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wat prachtig!! De kaart doet zelfs een beetje vintage aan, maar daar hou ik erg van! Echt schitterend hoor!

    Groetjes, Loes

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Wat een geweldig leuke kaart en dat papier past er echt super bij Toppie!!!
    Annemarie en Merit

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Wow! Gave kaart zeg! Wat een stoere kleuren! Top!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. wat een leuke stoeren kaart zeg

    groetjes Gusta

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. What a gorgeous card.
    Love this image and the colours you've used.
    The flowers and design are fantastic.

    Hugs,
    Marina

    Many thanks for your nice comment :O).

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Oh this is gorgeous, love those tiger and the embossed bubbles are brilliant.
    luv
    Debby

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. hoi anne-marije
    schitterende kaart
    heel erg leuk gedaan
    liefe groetjes chantal

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Leuk kaartje zo, en erg mooi gekleurd :-)
    Groetjes,
    Liesbeth

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. This is amazing! I LOVE it!
    Thanks so much for playing along!
    Hugs Jeanette :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. GRRRRRRR-eat card!!!!! I LOVE it! You sure did fabulous work on that sketch

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen